The Max Buzz allows you to select how the time will display on the screen of your device, either in a 12 hour AM/PM format, or 24 hour format.
*Note: The time on your Max Buzz displays according to the timezone on the mobile device with which you are logged into the Virgin Pulse mobile app.
To update the time format on your Max Buzz, follow these steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) Tap on "Devices & Apps".
4) Tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Tap on the "Max Buzz Settings" button.
6) If you'd like the clock on the Max Buzz to display in 24 hour format, tap on the circle icon to the right of "24 Hour Clock" so that the circle icon slides to the right and you see color.
7) If you'd like the clock on the Max Buzz to display in 12 hours AM/PM format, tap on the circle icon to the right of "24 Hour Clock" so that the circle icon slides to the left and you do not see color.
8) Once you've made your selection, tap on "Save" in the top right corner of the screen.
9) Your Max Buzz will initiate the sync process to pass your new settings to your Max Buzz device.
*Note: Make sure that the Max Buzz is close to your mobile device, and your Bluetooth is turned on.
10) Once the sync process is complete, your new settings will be saved and passed to your Max Buzz device! You can begin using your device again, and your new time format will be updated.
*Note: You will need to have an active account in order to sync your Max Buzz or change the time settings.