After your Max Buzz has been set-up and linked to your account you can set an alarm to wake you up in the morning by utilizing the device's vibration feature.
If you have not set up your Max Buzz yet, click here for step by step instructions.
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application.
*Note: Make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the mobile app.
2) Tap on the "Profile" button at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on "Devices & Apps".
4) Tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Tap on the "Max Buzz Settings" button.
6) Tap on "Alarms".
7) Tap on any existing alarm or "Add Alarm" to set your alarm.
8) Set the time you would like your alarm to go off by spinning the time wheel up or down.
9) You can also set the alarm to repeat for any day of the week by tapping on "Repeat" and checking off the days you'd like this alarm to repeat.
10) Tap Save on the upper right-hand side of the page to save your alarm.
11) Tap Back on the upper left-hand corner to go back to the Max Buzz settings page.
12) Then tap Save on the Max Buzz settings page to initiate a sync and communicate this alarm to your Max Buzz.
13) When it comes time for your alarm to go off your device will vibrate (similar to the vibration when you reach your step goal for the day) and display a clock icon next to the time. The device will vibrate for approximately 10 seconds, then shut off.