How do I set an alarm on my Max Buzz?
Welcome to the Virgin Pulse program! After your Max Buzz has been set-up and linked to your account you can set an alarm to wake you up in the morning by utilizing the device's vibration feature.
If you have not set up your Max Buzz yet, click here for step by step instructions.
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application.
Note*: Make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the mobile app.
2) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin that appears on the screen, click on "Devices & Apps".
4) In the "My Connected Devices & Apps" section, click on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Click on "Max Buzz Settings".
6) Click on "Alarms"
7) Click on any existing alarm or "Add Alarm" to set your alarm
8) Set the time you would like your alarm to go off by spinning the time wheel up or down.
9) You can also set the alarm to repeat for any day of the week by clicking on "Repeat" and checking off the days you'd like this alarm to repeat.
10) Click Save on the upper right hand side of the page to save your alarm.
11) Click Back on the upper left hand corner to go back to the Max Buzz settings page.
Then click Save on the Max Buzz settings page to initiate a sync and communicate this alarm to your Max Buzz.
11) When it comes time for your alarm to go off your device will vibrate (similar to the vibration when you reach your step goal for the day) and display a clock icon next to the time. The device will vibrate for approximately 10 seconds, then shut off.