The Max Buzz has an internal, rechargeable battery that can last up to 5 days, and takes less than 2 hours to charge. No separate charger is needed! The Max Buzz has a USB tip that can plug into any USB port or USB charger.
When the battery on your Max Buzz is low, a battery icon will display on the screen when you try to view your activity. Once the battery is critically low, you will only be able to see the battery icon on the screen, and you'll not be able to view the other activity screens.
To charge your Max Buzz device, follow these steps:
1) Locate the end of the band with the USB symbol.
2) Pull the band away from the device until it pops off, revealing the "USB" tab.
3) Plug the device in to the USB port. Make sure that you are plugging the Max Buzz into the port in the correct direction.
4) Once the Max Buzz is plugged into the USB port correctly, the device will vibrate and a blinking battery icon will appear on the screen.
5) Once the battery icon is full and no longer blinking, your Max Buzz is fully charged! Remove the device from the USB port, and push the band back onto the USB end.
6) Put on your Max Buzz and start tracking your activity again!