My Max Buzz will not sync.
Oh no, that's not good! If your Max Buzz is not syncing, click here for a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.
You can also try the following options:
1) Confirm that you have paired your Max Buzz to your Virgin Pulse account. Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device. Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the home screen. In the left margin, select "Device & Apps". In the "My Connected Devices & Apps" section at the top, you should see the "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz" in the list. (Don't see it? This could be why your buzz is not syncing. Check out the "How do I pair my Max Buzz?" article to get started!)
2) Confirm that the Bluetooth settings on your device are turned ON and set to discoverable. (Not sure how to check? Click here!). If you have an IOS phone and your Buzz is not connected to the Virgin Pulse App, you may need to select "forget this device" in your bluetooth settings before attempting to pair to the Virgin Pulse App. If the device is an Android make sure location services under phone settings is enabled.
3) Confirm that your mobile device has a strong service connection (LTE, Wi-Fi, etc.) and there is a signal available. You will also want to ensure the Buzz is sufficiently charged to pair and that it has at least two bars of battery life.
4) Confirm that you have downloaded and are using the most up-to-date version of the Virgin Pulse mobile application. (Not sure how to check? Click here!). Also make sure that any available updates to your phone operating system have been completed.
5) Remove both wristband straps and place the Buzz directly on the phone when it is searching for the Buzz.
6) If it still does not sync, log out of the Virgin Pulse mobile application (click the three horizontal lines in the top, left corner of the home screen, and select "Logout" at the bottom of the menu), and shut down the application.
7) Uninstall the Virgin Pulse app from your phone.
8) Power off and on your mobile device, then install the Virgin Pulse application again.
9) Log back into the application, and your Max Buzz device should sync successfully.
If you have confirmed and tried all of the steps above, and your Max Buzz is still not syncing, click here for a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.