My Max Buzz will not sync.
Oh no, that's not good! If your Max Buzz is not syncing, click here for a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.
You can also try the following options:
1) Confirm that you have paired your Max Buzz to your Virgin Pulse account. Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device. Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the home screen. In the left margin, select "Device & Apps". In the "My Connected Devices & Apps" section at the top, you should see the "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz" in the list. (Don't see it? This could be why your screen display is not working. Check out the "How do I pair my Max Buzz?" article to get started!)
2) Confirm that the Bluetooth settings on your device are turned ON. (Not sure how to check? Click here!)
3) Confirm that your mobile device has a service connection (LTE, Wi-Fi, etc.) and there is a signal available.
4) Confirm that you have downloaded and are using the most up-to-date version of the Virgin Pulse mobile application. (Not sure how to check? Click here!).
5) Log out of the Virgin Pulse mobile application (click the three horizontal lines in the top, left corner of the home screen, and select "Logout" at the bottom of the menu), and shut down the application. Have your phone rebooted, log back into the application, and your Max Buzz device should sync successfully.
If you have confirmed and tried all of the steps above, and your Max Buzz is still not syncing, click here for a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.