How do I set the wearing mode on the Max Buzz?
The Max Buzz's screen is dimmed when not in use. The screen will "wake up" automatically when you lift your wrist that the Max Buzz is worn on, and turn it towards your body. You will be able to set the "Wearing Mode" for your Max Buzz where you indicate on which wrist you'll be wearing your device. This controls the direction that the Buzz must be turned in order to activate the screen.
To update the wearing mode on your Max Buzz, follow these steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin of the screen, click on "Devices & Apps".
4) Click on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Click on the "Max Buzz Settings" button.
6) Click on the "Wearing Mode" section.
7) Select where you will be wearing your Max Buzz device - on your Left Hand, Right Hand, or in the Clip.
8) Once you click on your selection, you'll be brought back to the Max Buzz Settings page. Click on the "Save" link in the top, right corner of the screen.
9) Your Max Buzz will initiate the sync process to pass your new settings to your Max Buzz device. Note*: Make sure that the Max Buzz is close to your mobile device, and your Bluetooth is turned on.
10) Once the sync process is complete, your new settings will be saved and passed to your Max Buzz device! You can begin using your device again, and your wearing mode will be updated.