The Max Buzz's screen is dimmed when not in use. The screen will "wake up" automatically when you lift your wrist that the Max Buzz is worn on, and turn it towards your body. You will be able to set the "Wearing Mode" for your Max Buzz where you indicate on which wrist you'll be wearing your device. This controls the direction that the Buzz must be turned in order to activate the screen.
To update the wearing mode on your Max Buzz, follow these steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Tap on the "Profile" button at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on "Devices & Apps".
4) Tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Tap on the "Max Buzz Settings" button.
6) Tap on the "Wearing Mode" section.
7) Select where you will be wearing your Max Buzz device - on your Left Hand, Right Hand, or in the Clip Mode.
8) Once you tap on your selection, you'll be brought back to the Max Buzz Settings page. Tap on the "Save" link in the top, right corner of the screen.
9) Your Max Buzz will initiate the sync process to pass your new settings to your Max Buzz device.
Note: Make sure that the Max Buzz is close to your mobile device, and your Bluetooth is turned on.
10) Once the sync process is complete, your new settings will be saved and passed to your Max Buzz device! You can begin using your device again, and your wearing mode will be updated.
Good to know: Changing where you wear the Max Buzz without updating the wearing mode may result in changes to your step total, i.e. the Max Buzz may not pick up on all of your movement/steps until the wearing mode has been updated accordingly.