Is your Max Buzz not displaying the SMS/phone call notifications properly? Follow the steps below to check if everything is set up correctly:
1) Make sure your Max Buzz is connected to the Virgin Pulse app by navigating to the Devices and Apps screen. If it is not, kindly check the "How to activate your Max Buzz" article.
2) Make sure the Phone/SMS notifications are enabled in the Settings of the Max Buzz. If they are not, please check the "How to turn on Phone/SMS notifications on your Max Buzz?" article.
3) Make sure the Bluetooth option is enabled on your mobile phone.
4) Is your Max Buzz device low on battery? This might be the cause of the issue. Please make sure the Max Buzz is charged and not displaying the Low Battery or Critically Low Battery symbols.
^Critical Low Battery^
Kindly plug the device into a USB port/charger and let it charge for at least 30 minutes. The notifications should start displaying after Max Buzz is sufficiently charged.
5) Lastly, if your device is still not displaying the Phone/SMS notifications, please perform a reset of your Max Buzz.
In order to complete this reset please follow these instructions:
- With a USB port that you know is viable, plug your device in until you see the battery symbol and the "Reset Symbol" displayed in the below picture. *You must wait until you see the reset symbol otherwise your device will not reset properly*
- Once the image above is seen, you must remove the device from the USB port and complete the above step 3 times.
- If done correctly, your device will say "Hello" and will physically buzz. (It has reset properly)
- Confirm that you see screens by rotating your wrist/tapping the display to advance.
When resetting a Max Buzz, it is effectively removed from your account and needs to be paired back. Please attempt to pair the device.
If you're having difficulty with your Max Buzz notifications displaying on your device, click here for a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.