How do I disconnect my Max Buzz?
If you need to disconnect your Max Buzz from your mobile device, you can do so in these few easy steps! Please note, when you disconnect your Max Buzz from your mobile device, it is still registered to your account. You can only unregister a Max Buzz from your account by registering a new Max Buzz to your account, which removes the connection to the previous device.
To disconnect your Max Buzz, follow these steps.
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin of the screen, click on "Devices & Apps".
4) Click on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Click on the "Disconnect" button.
6) In the pop-up that appears, click on the "Disconnect" button.
7) Your Max Buzz device will be disconnected from your Virgin Pulse account, and is available to register to another account! Note*: If you are using an iOs device, there is one more step to disconnect your Buzz in the Bluetooth settings so that text and call notifications are no longer sent to the device.
Continue the following steps below if you have an iOs device to complete the disconnection.
8) On your mobile device, navigate to the "Settings" section (gray icon with a gear).
9) Click on "Bluetooth".
10) In the "My Devices" section, locate "Max Buzz" and it should display "Connected" next to it. Click on the "i" icon.
11) On the next screen, click on "Forget This Device".
12) In the pop-up that appears, click the "Forget Device" button.
13) You'll be redirected to the "Bluetooth" section and the Max Buzz will no longer display under "My Devices".