Stay in the loop and never miss a text or call on your mobile device with the notifications feature on your Max Buzz! When you receive an incoming phone call or SMS message, your Max Buzz will vibrate, and the name or number of your contact will display on the screen. If it is an SMS message, the first line of your message will also scroll across the screen.
To turn on phone/SMS notifications on your Max Buzz, follow these steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Tap on the "Profile" button at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on "Devices & Apps".
4) Tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Tap on the "Max Buzz Settings" button.
6) If you'd like the notifications to be turned on, select Notifications and tap on the circle icon to the right of "Phone & SMS Alert" so that the circle icon slides to the right and you see color.
7) Once you turn on this setting, tap on the "Save" link in the top, right corner of the screen.
8) Your Max Buzz will initiate the sync process to pass your new settings to your Max Buzz device.
Note: Make sure that the Max Buzz is close to your mobile device, and your Bluetooth is turned on.
9) Once the sync process is complete, your new settings will be saved and passed to your Max Buzz device! You can begin using your device again, and your notifications will begin displaying. Test the notifications by calling your mobile device from another phone line, or having a friend send you a text message.
Note: Your Max Buzz must be near your mobile device in order for notifications to come through.