You can access the Max Buzz Settings by following these steps:
1) Log into the Virgin Pulse app on your phone.
2) Tap on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
3) Select “Devices & Apps” from the menu.
4) Tap on “Virgin Pulse Max Buzz”.
5) Tap on “Max Buzz Settings”.
6) Change any setting you’d like and don’t forget to tap on the “Save” button when you’re finished to save your changes.
The setting options for the Max Buzz include:
- 24-Hour Clock - This allows you to select how the time will display on the screen of your device, either in a 12 hour AM/PM format, or 24 hour format.
- Wearing Mode -This is where you select whether you are wearing your Max Buzz on your left hand, right hand, or in clip mode.
- Handedness - This is where you select where you will be wearing your Max Buzz. The Buzz's screen is dimmed when not in use, and will "wake up" automatically when you lift your wrist that the Max Buzz is worn on, and turn it towards your body.
- Units - This allows you to select whether the Units will be presented as US (ft, in, lb), UK (ft, in, st) or Metric (cm, m, kg).
- Height & Weight - This shows the height and weight that is recorded on your Virgin Pulse account.
- Alarms - This is where you can set alarm notifications! Once set, your Max Buzz will vibrate at the selected time. You can add up to six alarms, and set them to repeat on certain days of the week.
- Notifications (Phone & SMS Alerts) - This controls if you will receive notifications on your Max Buzz when you receive an incoming phone call or SMS message. Your Max Buzz will vibrate, and the name or number of your contact will display on the screen. If it is an SMS message, the first line of your message will also scroll across the screen.
- Do not disturb - This controls whether your Max Buzz will be set to "do not disturb", which dims the screen on your Max Buzz during certain hours (like when you are sleeping). When this is turned on, if the Max Buzz screen is activated by motion while you are sleeping, the screen will be much dimmer so as not to disturb you. You can also select your "do not disturb" hours.