How do I connect to Striiv?
Striiv devices are a great way to track your activity in the Virgin Pulse program! To get connected, follow the steps listed below.
1) Make sure that you have created a Striiv account and linked your Striiv device (you'll need to do this using the Striiv mobile application).
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
4) Scroll down and locate the Striiv section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Striiv/Virgin Pulse application authorization page. Enter your account information, and click the "Allow Access" button.
6) Your connection will be made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Striiv section of the page.
7) Once your Striiv account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Striiv data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. You will continue to sync your Striiv device normally with the Striiv mobile application, and Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Striiv data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.