How do I connect to Withings?
Withings devices are a great way to track your activity and transfer your biometrics in the Virgin Pulse program! To get connected, follow the steps listed below.
1) Make sure that you have created a Withings account and linked your Withings device (you can do that here!).
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right cover of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
4) Scroll down and locate the Withings section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Withings/Virgin Pulse application authorization page. Enter your account information, and click the "Sign in" button.
6) Click on the "Allow" button.
7) Your connection will made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Withings section of the page.
8) Once your Withings account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Withings data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. You will continue to sync your Withings device normally with Withings, and Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Withings data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.