If you have initiated a firmware update on your Max Buzz, and it did not complete, your Max Buzz may continue to display "Update Advertising" on the screen of the device. Follow the steps below to get your device working again, or click here for step-by-step troubleshooting!
2) Confirm that your Max Buzz has a charge by plugging the USB end into a USB port. (If the battery in the Max Buzz is too low, the Bluetooth will not detect the Buzz and the firmware update will not resume).
3) Open your Virgin Pulse mobile app.
4) Tap on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
5) In the left margin that appears, tap on "Devices & Apps".
6) Under the "My Connected Devices & Apps" section, tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
7) Click on the "Search for Device" button OR the "Firmware Update Available" button (whichever is displaying for you) and follow the on-screen prompts. The firmware update will resume!
Note: During this process, please make sure that your Max Buzz stays close to your mobile device, and that you remain in an area with a strong signal connection.
8) Once completed, the Max Buzz and software will then complete one more sync. Once that is complete, your Max Buzz is updated and you are all set!
If the above steps did not work or you are receiving an error message, click here for step-by-step troubleshooting assistance.