You sure can disconnect it from your account! Before you begin, please note that only one Virgin Pulse device can be registered to one member at a time. It cannot be transferred to a new account until the original owner disconnects it from their Virgin Pulse account by following the steps below.
Once you have disconnected your Max Buzz from your account, it can be registered to a new account.
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your mobile device.
2) Tap on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin that appears, tap on "Devices & Apps".
4) Under the "My Connected Devices & Apps" section, tap on "Virgin Pulse Max Buzz".
5) Tap on the "Disconnect" button.
6) In the pop-up that appears, tap on "Disconnect".
7) If you are an Android user, your Max Buzz is disconnected and you're good to go! If you are an iOS user, you will see an additional pop-up and have just a few more steps to get your Max Buzz totally disconnected.
8) Navigate to "Settings" on your iOS device. Tap on "Bluetooth".
9) In Bluetooth settings, tap on the "i" icon next to "Max Buzz".
10) On the next screen, tap on "Forget This Device".
11) In the pop-up that appears, tap on "Forget Device".
12) You'll be redirected back to the Settings page, and your Max Buzz will be officially disconnected!