How do I add a new Healthy Habits tracker to my dashboard?
Please note, the ability to track Healthy Habits must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access them. Check out your "How To Earn" page or "My Rewards" page on your member website to learn about your earning opportunities!
To add a new Healthy Habit tracker to your dashboard, complete the following:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Healthy Habits”.
3) You'll be re-directed to the "Healthy Habits" page.
4) Click on the "Browse All" tab.
5) To view all Healthy Habits trackers in a category (such as "Learning New Things"), click on the category in the left margin.
6) Locate the Healthy Habits tracker that you'd like to add to your My Healthy Habits dashboard so you can begin tracking.
7) Click the "X" to turn the tracker on, and the "X" will change to a green checkmark.
8) Click on the "My Healthy Habits" tab. Your Healthy Habits dashboard will display, and the tracker that you've just added will appear at the top.
Note*: If you'd like to reorder your trackers, just click on the tracker, and drag it up or down the dashboard,
9) Start tracking and earning those Points!