How do I set My Interests?
It's important to complete "My Interests" to identify the important areas of well-being that you'd like to focus on during your journey to a better self with the Virgin Pulse program. These interests drive the content provided on the Daily Cards that you complete each day to help form healthy habits. The Virgin Pulse member website and your experience are personalized to you and your life.
Please note, the ability to complete Daily Cards must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access them. Check out your "How To Earn" page or "My Rewards" page on your member website to learn about your earning opportunities!
To complete "My Interests", follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Interests”.
3) A page overlay will appear that displays "My Interests".
4) To select an interest, click the circle icon above the interest title. You can select from the nine following options:
- Getting Active
- Eating Healthy
- Sleeping Well
- Reducing Stress
- Building Relationships
- Contributing to My Community
- Learning New Things
- Managing My Finances
- Being Productive
Note*: You can select as few or as many interests as you'd like. At any time after re-evaluating your objectives, you can change your interests to ensure that you're focusing on the behaviors that make sense for you.
5) Click on the "Save" button.
6) The page overlay will be removed, and your changes will be saved.
7) Starting tomorrow, your Daily Cards will display content that is associated to your interests!