It's important to complete "My Interests" to identify the important areas of well-being that you'd like to focus on during your journey to a better self with the Virgin Pulse program. These interests drive the content provided on the Daily Cards that you complete each day to help form healthy habits. The Virgin Pulse member website and your experience are personalized to you and your life.
Please note, the ability to complete Daily Cards must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access them. Check out your "How To Earn" page or "My Rewards" page on your member website to learn about your earning opportunities!
To complete "My Interests", follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Interests”.
3) A page overlay will appear that displays "My Interests".
4) To add an interest, click on the grey X to the right. To deselect an interest, click on the green check-mark. You can select from the fifteen following options:
- Getting Active
- Eating Healthy
- Sleeping Well
- Being Tobacco-Free
- Navigating Health Situations
- Reducing Stress
- Being Productive
- Learning New Things
- Staying Safe
- Being Effective
- Contributing to My Community
- Building Realationships
- Managing My Finances
- Acting Sustainably
- Embracing Diversity
*Note: You can select as few or as many interests as you'd like. At any time after re-evaluating your objectives, you can change your interests to ensure that you're focusing on the behaviors that make sense for you.
5) Click on the grey "X" button.
6) The page overlay will be removed, and your changes will be saved.
7) Starting tomorrow, your Daily Cards will display content that is associated to your interests!