How do I remove self entered steps?
To remove your self entered steps, complete the following steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Healthy Habits”.
3) At the top of the Healthy Habits page, use the arrows around the date to select the date for which you'd like to remove your self entered steps.
4) Scroll down and locate the "My Steps" Healthy Habits tracker. The date that you have selected will be the furthest to the right, and the amount of self entered steps will be populated in the "Number of steps?" entry box.
5) Enter a zero in the "Number of steps?" entry box, and then click the "Track It!" button.
6) Your self entered steps will be removed!