Please note, the ability to use Healthy Habit trackers must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access them. Check out your "How To Earn" page or "Rewards" page on your member website to learn about your earning opportunities!
To remove a Healthy Habits tracker from your dashboard, complete the following steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Home” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Healthy Habits”.
3) You'll be re-directed to the Healthy Habits page, and make sure you're on the "My Healthy Habits" tab.
4) Locate the Healthy Habits tracker that you'd like to remove, and click on the gray trash can icon.
Note: If you are currently participating in the Promoted Healthy Habit challenge, or a personal Healthy Habit challenge, you cannot remove that Healthy Habit tracker until the challenge is complete. The trash can icon will be grayed out.
5) A pop-up will appear. To remove the tracker, click the "Yes! Remove!" button.
6) Your tracker is now successfully removed from the Healthy Habits dashboard. You can re-add it at any time under the "Browse All" tab and your previously tracked data will still be stored.