How do I take the Health Assessment on the Virgin Pulse mobile app?
If your Virgin Pulse program includes the Health Assessment, you'll be able to complete this using the Virgin Pulse mobile app!
Note*: We do recommend completely the Health Assessment online, if possible.
To complete your Health Assessment on the mobile app, complete the following steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
2) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
3) In the left margin of the screen, click on "Programs".
4) Select "Health Assessment".
Note*: This section could also be called the "Health Risk Assessment" or "MyPulse Survey".
5) To start your Health Assessment, or pick up where you left off, click on "Take Assessment".
Note*: If you have previously completed your Health Assessment, you'll also have the option to view your results!
6) You'll be automatically brought into your Health Assessment, where you can begin answering all of the questions (it may take up to 30 seconds to connect). Keep scrolling down to make sure that you've answered them all!
7) Once you're done answering all of the questions on the Health Assessment, click on the "Finish" button.
8) Once you've finished, you'll be directed to the report of your results!
9) To be brought back to the Virgin Pulse app at any time, or when you re done reviewing the report of your results, click on the "X" in the top right corner.