You have an Apple Watch?! That's great! You can sync up your watch to your Virgin Pulse account to track your activity!
To turn on Apple Watch activity tracking using the mobile app, follow these steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
2) Tap on the "Profile" button at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on "Devices & Apps"
4) In the "Devices & Apps" section, locate the "Apple Health" option. You will want to enable data sharing permissions between Virgin Pulse and the Apple Health App. Once connected you will see "Apple Health" listed as "My Connected Devices and Apps."
Note* Apple Wach, iPhone, and Mi Band data now come through Apple Health. This data will appear as "Apple Health" in your Stats.
5) Your Apple Health is now connected using the iOS application, and will automatically upload your activity information (Steps and Active Minutes) when you open the Virgin Pulse mobile application (so make sure to do this at least once every two weeks to not lose any activity rewards!).
Note*: your activity will only show up in Virgin Pulse mobile application if, and only if, the Apple Watch or iPhone or Mi Band steps are the highest count of steps available from any connected device or application. For example, if you have a Max, an iPhone, and an Apple Watch, the Virgin Pulse mobile app will only display the highest number of activity (and shows which source). If your Max steps count is higher than your Apple Watch steps, the Virgin Pulse mobile app will show the Max step count instead of the Apple Health step count.
6) To view your steps incoming from the Apple Health to your Virgin Pulse account, log into the member website, and locate the "My Steps" graph on the home page. Use the drop-down menu on the side of the graph to select "Apple Health ".