Don't have a device? Always have your phone on you? You can use the Virgin Pulse mobile app to track your daily step activity! It will automatically upload to your Virgin Pulse account, you don't even have to do anything.
To turn on iOS step tracking using the mobile app, follow these steps:
1) Confirm that your iOS device supports step tracking. The following devices are supported:
- iPhone 6 and above running on iOS 12 or above
2) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
3) Click on the icon of three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Home screen.
4) In the left margin of the screen, click on 'Devices & Apps'.
5) In the "Devices & Apps" section, locate 'iPhone Steps' and tap on 'Connect'.
6) If you haven't turned on step tracking per your iOS device, you'll be prompted to grant access to Virgin Pulse in the "Health Access" section (also accessible from your phone by Settings > Privacy > Health). Click on each circle icon next to "Steps".
7) Click "Done" in the top right corner.
8) You'll be re-directed to the 'Devices & Apps' page, and your iPhone step tracking will be successfully turned on. Your steps will be automatically uploaded into your Virgin Pulse account.
9) To view your steps incoming from your iPhone to your Virgin Pulse account, log into the member website, and locate the "My Steps" graph on the home page. Use the drop-down menu on the side of the graph displaying "Daily Highest" by default to select "iPhone Steps".