How do I track my Healthy Habits using the Virgin Pulse mobile app?
To complete your Healthy Habits trackers on the mobile app, complete the following steps:
1) Open the Virgin Pulse mobile application on your device.
2) On the home screen, you'll see a section for "Healthy Habits", below the "Daily Cards" section.
You'll be able to see how many Healthy Habits you have tracked so far for the current day (with the little circle icon with a number inside). If you've already tracked your three Healthy Habits for the day, you'll see a green checkmark!
Note*: You can track more than three Healthy Habits per day - as many as you want, actually! You will only receive rewards for the first three Healthy Habits that you track each day for 10 Points each - that's 30 Points in total per day!
3) Click on the "Healthy Habits" section to expand it. You'll see all of the Healthy Habits trackers that you've added to your dashboard on the Virgin Pulse member website.
4) To enter information for a tracker, click on it.
5) Your Healthy Habits tracker that you've select will open to the current date for you to track, or update your previously tracking. If you'd like to track for a past date, use the arrows to the left, or right, of the date listed at the top of your tracker.
Note*: Each Healthy Habits tracker is different. For some, you may need to enter a numerical value, enter a text value, select "Yes" or "No", or select an image. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your Healthy Habits tracker.
6) Once you've completed your Healthy Habit, click the left arrow icon in the top left of the screen to go back.
7) When you've tracked all of your Healthy Habits that you've wanted to track, click on the "Healthy Habits" section at the top of the screen again, and you'll be re-directed to the home screen.
8) If you've completed three or more Healthy Habits, there will be a green checkmark! You can track more or update any previously tracked values at any time.