How do I disconnect from Polar?
1) Log into your Polar account at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
2) In the top right section, hover over your profile name and select “Partners”.
3) In the "Other Partners" section, confirm that "Virgin Pulse" is in the list. Click on the "Add a new Partner" button.
4) On the next screen, click on the "Deregister" button.
5) The page will reload, and will display "You have successfully deregistered from Partners". This indicates that your disconnection from Polar was successful.
Note*: Your Polar data that has been previously uploaded will not be removed. You can reconnect to Polar at any time, and Virgin Pulse will pull up to 14 days back of data and reward you for your activity.