How do I connect to Jawbone?
Jawbone devices are a great way to track your activity in the Virgin Pulse program! You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to connect to Jawbone by clicking here, or you can use the steps listed below.
1) Make sure that you have created a Jawbone account and linked your Jawbone device (you can create an account via jawbone.com/start/signup).
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
4) Scroll down and locate the Jawbone section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button that appears.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Jawbone/Virgin Pulse application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your Jawbone log-in details, and click the “SIGN IN" button.
6) Once you are logged in, you'll need to allow data sharing access from Jawbone to Virgin Pulse. Click on the "AGREE" button.
7) Your connection will made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Jawbone section of the page.
8) Once your Jawbone account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Jawbone data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Jawbone data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.