How do I connect to Garmin?
Garmin devices are a great way to track your activity in the Virgin Pulse program! You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to connect to Garmin by clicking here, or you can use the steps listed below.
1) Make sure that you have created a Garmin account and linked your Garmin device (you can create an account via connect.garmin.com).
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
4) Scroll down and locate the Garmin section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button that appears.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Garmin/Virgin Pulse application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your Garmin log-in details, and click the “Allow” button.
6) Your connection will made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Garmin section of the page.
7) Once your Garmin account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Garmin data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Garmin data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.