You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to download the Sync software by clicking here, or you can use the steps listed below.
*Note: If you are upgrading to a Max from a GoZone, make sure that you have uninstalled the old version of the software, iSync, before you download the newer Sync software.
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps” (or click here to go directly to the "Download Software" page).
3) Locate the "Virgin Pulse Max" section on the page, and click on it.
4) In the pop-up that appears, click on the "Download SYNC Software" link.
5) On the Download Software page, select the type of computer that you are using by clicking on the button, either "Windows" or "Mac OS X".
6) Based on your operating system selection, additional instructions will display below. Click the "Download" button. Follow the on-screen prompts to download the software!
Once the Sync software is ready, plug in your Max device. If the software doesn't launch automatically, you might need to click on the Virgin "P" icon to launch it. It will recognize your device and prompt you from there. Happy stepping!