1) First, confirm that the tracking device or mobile application that you'd like to connect has been integrated with Virgin Pulse. You can check out the list by clicking here (certain apps from this list can only be connected via the Virgin Pulse mobile app).
2) Make sure you have created an account with the other device/app.
3) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
4) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
5) Scroll down and locate the section on the page for the device or app that you'd like to connect, hover over the section, and click the “Connect” button.
6) You’ll be redirected to an application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your log-in details, and click the "Allow" or "Authorize" button.
7) Your connection will be made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be link icon in the top right corner of the section that you just connected.
8) Once the third-party account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available. There may occasionally be a short delay.