You sure can! Before you begin, please note that Virgin Pulse activity tracker (GoZone, Max or Max Buzz) can be registered to one member at a time. However, a Virgin Pulse device cannot be transferred to a new account until you disconnect it from your Virgin Pulse account by following the steps below.
Once you have disconnected your Virgin Pulse device from your account, it can be registered to a new account.
Note: This is the process to disconnect a Max or GoZone only, not the Max Buzz. Max Buzz can only be disconnected from your Virgin Pulse mobile app (please click here for those details!).
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
3) Scroll down and locate the "Virgin Pulse Max" section on the page.
4) Hover over the section to display the "Disconnect" button.
5) Click on the "Disconnect" button.
6) The page will refresh, and your Max or GoZone device will be disconnected from your account. It is now free to be paired to another Virgin Pulse member account.