My connection to Fitbit has failed.
You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to reset your connection from Virgin Pulse to Fitbit by following these steps below.
1) Try to disconnect and reconnect your Fitbit account to your Virgin Pulse account. Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
2) Scroll down and locate the Fitbit section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Disconnect” button.
3) Your connection to Fitbit should be successfully disconnected. You can confirm this by seeing the "Connect" button displaying in the Fitbit section of the page.
4) Click the “Connect” button to reconnect to Fitbit.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Fitbit/Virgin Pulse application authorization page. If you are not already logged into your Fitbit account, you’ll need to enter your log-in details, and click “Allow”.
6) Your connection will made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be link icon in the top right corner of the Fitbit section of the page.
7) Once your Fitbit account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Fitbit data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Fitbit data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.