My steps from Moves are not displaying in my Virgin Pulse account.
You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot your Moves steps not displaying in your Virgin Pulse account by clicking here.
Before you start, here are a few things to note!
1) If you're using more than one tracking device/app, you can only view your steps from one device/app at a time in the "My Steps" chart. This chart will default display to "Self-entered" or "Max" automatically. To view your Moves step data, select "Moves" in the drop-down menu.
2) Confirm that you have connected your Moves account to your Virgin Pulse account. This connection is required in order for Virgin Pulse to receive the activity data from your Moves account. Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page by hovering over your profile picture in the right corner of the top navigation menu and selecting it in the drop-down menu that appears. Scroll down to the Moves section, and you should see a link icon in the top right corner of the section to indicate that you are connected. If you are not connected, check out the "How do I connect to Moves?" article to get started! Once you are connected, your steps should display in your Virgin Pulse account.
3) Try to refresh the connection between your Moves account and your Virgin Pulse account by disconnecting and then reconnecting to Moves. Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page located in the drop-down menu that appears when you hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top navigation menu. Scroll down to the Moves section, hover over it, and click on the "Disconnect" button. The page will refresh, you will be disconnected from your Moves account (don't worry, your steps are not lost!), and the "Connect" button should display. Click on the "Connect" button and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your account. Once connected, your steps should display in your Virgin Pulse account.
4) Did you manually add any activities or steps into the Moves mobile application for the date(s) in question? If so, this could cause a step discrepancy if additional steps were added to your total. Unfortunately, Virgin Pulse only receives steps recorded by the Moves application.
5) You could be experiencing a delay in data transfer from Moves to Virgin Pulse. Step activity does not need to be uploaded, it will be transferred to your Virgin Pulse account in batches, every one hour. If you do not see your steps updating in Virgin Pulse from Moves in real time, it could be due to this delay.
If you think that there is a malfunction with the Moves mobile application, please contact Moves Support at moves-app.com/help for troubleshooting assistance.