How do I leave a challenge?
To leave a challenge, you must leave your challenge team.
Check out the "Challenge Rules" for the challenge in which you are currently participating, by clicking on the "View Challenge Rules" link on the featured challenge home page. If teams are automatically assigned based on an organizational unit, or the challenge has already started, you might not be able to leave your team.
To leave your team, complete the following steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Click on “Challenges” in the top-navigation menu. On the "My Challenges" page, select the challenge.
3) Scroll down to the leaderboards section of the page, on the right side. Click on the "Team Leaderboards" tab.
4) Locate your team on the Team Leaderboard, and click on the "Leave Team" link. A pop-up will display where you will be asked if you are sure you want to leave the team.
Note*: Once you leave a team in the challenge, you will not be able to join another team, or participate as an individual. You will essentially be leaving the challenge.
5) Click "Yes!" to leave your team.