How do I connect to MyFitnessPal?
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
3) Scroll down to locate the MyFitnessPal section on the page, and click the “Connect” button.
4) You’ll be redirected to the MyFitnessPal/Virgin Pulse application authorization process. If you are not already logged into your MyFitnessPal account, you’ll need to enter your log-in details, and click the “Sign In” button.
5) On the "Request for Permission" page, click on the "Allow" button.
6) Once you have successfully connected MyFitnessPal to your Virgin Pulse member account, you’ll be redirected back to the "Devices & Apps" page. There should be a link icon in the top right corner of the section to indicate that you are connected.
7) Once your MyFitnessPal account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can track your food entries using the MyFitnessPal site or mobile application, and your "Calories Consumed" will transfer into your Virgin Pulse account. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new MyFitnessPal data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available.
Note*: Only nutrition information will be transferred from MyFitnessPal into your Virgin Pulse account. Exercise information entered into MyFitnessPal will not be transferred.
8) If you are on your Nutrition Guide and would like to make a food entry in MyFitnessPal, click on the "Add Food" button in the "My Calories" section of the page.
9) If you have tracked your food entries in MyFitnessPal, and it is not displaying in your Virgin Pulse account, click on the "Refresh" icon (shown above) in the "My Calories" section to manually pull in your information.