My nutrition information from MyFitnessPal is not displaying in my Virgin Pulse account.
Please note, the Nutrition Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. If your data from MyFitnessPal is not transferring to your Virgin Pulse account, try the following steps:
1) Confirm that you are connected to MyFitnessPal. Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website. Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”. Scroll down to locate the "MyFitnessPal" section on the page, and there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the section to indicate that you are connected.
2) Confirm that you have clicked on the "Complete This Entry" button once you are done adding your food entry into MyFitnessPal. Clicking on this button finalizes the process, and will trigger the data being transferred to Virgin Pulse.
Note*: The above image represents what the "Complete This Entry" button will look like when entering food on the My Fitness Pal website.
3) Confirm that you have made a food entry for the current date (via MyFitnessPal), and then try to refresh your MyFitnessPal data. Navigate to the Nutrition Guide page by hovering over "Tracking” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Nutrition Guide”. Locate the "My Calories" chart on the right side of the page. Click on the "Refresh" button, which will manually pull the data from MyFitnessPal. The icon will spin, and once it has stopped spinning, your data should appear and update the Total Calories chart.
4) If the data is still not showing in your Virgin Pulse account, try to disconnect your MyFitnessPal account from Virgin Pulse, and then reconnect. Navigate to the "Devices & Apps" page by hovering over your profile picture in the right corner of the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select "Devices & Apps". Scroll down to locate the "MyFitnessPal" section on the page, hover over it, and click on the "Disconnect" button. The section should refresh and display the "Connect" button, which means that your disconnection to MyFitnessPal has been successful.
5) After performing Step #4 above, click on the "Connect" button and follow the authorization prompts on the MyFitnessPal site. (Need step-by-step instructions on how to connect? Check out the "How do I connect to MyFitnessPal?" article.) Once you have re-connected, navigate to the Nutrition Guide and follow Step #3 listed above.