We apologize for any inconvenience regarding the locking of your Virgin Pulse account. We have implemented a locking mechanism to help protect member accounts from unauthorized use.
After three incorrect passwords are entered, the “Password Assistance” tool prompts members to create a new password. If you decline to establish a new password, and supply a fourth incorrect password, the member account will be locked to prevent unauthorized access. The account will remain locked even if the correct password is subsequently entered.
1) To unlock a locked account, navigate to the log-in page for the Virgin Pulse member website (URL: member.virginpulse.com/login), click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
2) Enter the email address or username, and click the “Submit” button.
Note: Use the email address that is associated to your Virgin Pulse account. If it is a work email address, make sure to check your “Spam” folder, as there may be an email filter in place.
3) Once you have received the email, click the link to reset your password.
4) The page will prompt you to enter your Date of Birth. Click the “SUBMIT” link.
5) Enter your new password (you will have to enter the new password twice in order to confirm it). Once you are done click Submit.
5) Your password will be updated immediately. Don’t forget that you have changed it the next time that you log in!