How do I spend my PulseCash?
Congratulations on earning PulseCash - we know that you worked hard for it! Note*: You can only earn Pulse Cash if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
Virgin Pulse offers several options for how to redeem your PulseCash:
- Direct Deposit (deposit your PulseCash into a personal checking or savings account)
- Donate to an available charity
- Gift Card to iTunes, Amazon.com, Home Depot, or Target (virtual gift codes)
- VISA gift card (virtual for online purchasing or a physical gift card that will be mailed to you)
- Virgin Pulse Store (use your PulseCash to upgrade your device, or get some new accessories for your Max!)
To redeem your PulseCash, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards”.
3) Click on the "Spend" tab.
- If you'd like to direct deposit your PulseCash into a personal Checking or Savings account, click on the "Put It In The Bank" icon.
- If you'd like to donate your PulseCash to a supported charity, click on the "Donate It" icon.
- If you'd like to order a Gift Card to iTunes, Amazon.com, Target, Home Depot, or VISA, click on the "Get a Gift Card" icon.
- If you'd like to buy a new Max or Max accessories, click the "Visit the Store" icon.
- If you'd like to buy another device (such as Fitbit, Misfit, etc.), click on the "Visit the Store" icon.