1) You can update your name by logging into the Virgin Pulse member website, and hovering over the “Profile” section with your picture in the top, right-hand corner.
2) In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Profile”.
3) On your “My Profile” page, in the top section that contains your cover photo, profile picture, name, and work details, click on the "Edit" link in the top right corner.
4) Two text fields will display for your First Name and Last Name. Update your name accordingly.
*Note: You can choose to remove your last name from displaying; however, a last name must be populated in order for you to direct deposit any PulseCash rewards into a bank account.
5) Once you've updated your name, click on the "Save" button in the top right corner.
6) Your Profile page will reload with your new name. If this change is due to a legal action (marriage, divorce, etc.), make sure that the Human Resources and Benefits departments at your employer are informed of the change as well.