The voucher codes are provided upon completing various different company-specific activities such as attending expos, seminars and similar events or upon completing certain activities as per your company's request and program design.
They are distributed either on-site or via email, and they are a company-specific matter over which Virgin Pulse has no power nor authorization.
Once you receive the voucher code, you can redeem it on your Virgin Pulse account by completing the following steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Home” in the top-navigation menu and select “Rewards” from the drop-down menu.
3) On the "Rewards" page, click on the "Redeem a Voucher" button located in top right corner of the top section of the page.
Note*: If you do not see the "Redeem a Voucher" button, this functionality is currently not available to your sponsor.
4) A pop-up will open where you will enter the voucher code. Once you've entered the code correctly, click the "Submit" button.
5) Once you enter your voucher code, your reward will generate automatically.
Note: If you experience any difficulty redeeming your voucher, check to make sure that it has not expired, as some vouchers will include an expiration date. If there is no date listed on your voucher, the voucher will not expire. Also, make sure you are entering the code correctly - sometimes, it can be difficult to distinguish between a zero and the letter "O".