How do I order a Gift Card?
Note*: You can only earn and redeem Pulse Cash if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
To redeem your PulseCash and order a gift card follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Spend my PulseCash”.
Note*: You must have PulseCash available to spend in order to have this option display in the "Rewards" drop-down.
3) You'll be taken to the "Spend Your PulseCash" page, where you'll see all of the options for spending your PulseCash.
4) Click on the "Get a Card" button. All of the gift card option will appear immediately below the button.
6) Select the denomination of your gift card (how much money you'd like to be on your gift card) ranging from $5.00 up to $2,000 depending on which card you have chosen. Some cards do have a preset denomination to choose from as well. Please see the example below.
7) Click the "Next" button.
8) A pop-up will appear to confirm that you have selected the gift card. Click "Submit" to complete your purchase.
Note*: The value that you enter must be at least the minimum required amount, and cannot exceed the amount of Pulse Cash that you have available to spend.
9) Your order has been created! You will receive an email delivered to the email address on file to complete your redemption.
10) Click on Redeem Now link in the email and follow the onscreen instructions to complete your order.