How do I order a new device, such as a Fitbit or Misfit?
You can purchase a new device such as the Virgin Pulse Max, or another compatible device, using the Virgin Pulse Store!
To purchase a device, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over the “Profile section” with your picture in the top, right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Store”.
Note*: If you have PulseCash to spend towards your new device purchase, you can also access the Virgin Pulse store from the "Spend my PulseCash" page! You can only earn and use Pulse Cash if it is applicable to your program. Check out your "My Rewards" page for more information on your program rewards!
3) You'll be redirected to the Virgin Pulse Store with all of the device options. Click on the "Fitness Tracking Devices" section.
Note*: Your storefront may have a different banner, depending on your sponsor.
4) Browse the available fitness tracking devices. To see a more detailed description of the device, click on the picture of the device.
5) When you have decided which device you would like to purchase, click on the "Buy Now" button.
Note*: Your pricing may be different than pictured above.
6) At the bottom of the web-browser there will be a green bar that appears to confirm that you have added the device to your Shopping Cart. Please scroll up to the Shopping Cart icon in the top right hand corner to complete your purchase.
7) On the Shopping Cart view, locate the "Use your Virgin Pulse Reward Cash" section on the bottom, left side of the page. In the available text box, enter the amount of PulseCash that you'd like to redeem towards the order and click the "Apply Cash" button.
Note*: If you have a promotion or discount code, enter the code into the "Discount Code" entry field.
8) Once you've applied your PulseCash, the Sub-Total section in the bottom, right side of the page will update with the new total amount owed by you (which will ideally be $0.00).
9) Check the checkbox next to the "I agree with the terms of service and I adhere to them unconditionally" text.
10) Click the "Checkout" button.
11) On the Billing Address view, you'll need to select the billing address for your order. If your billing address is listed in the top section, click on the "Bill To This Address" button, or enter a new billing address below. Click the "Next" button.
Note*: You have to select or enter a billing address even if you are only using PulseCash towards your order.
12) On the Shipping Address view, you'll need to select the shipping address for your order. If your shipping address is listed in the top section, click on the "Ship To This Address" button, or enter a new shipping address below. Click the "Next" button.
Note*: Please doublecheck this address to make sure that it is correct!
13) If you are required to enter an additional payment, you'll be prompted to enter the information for a credit or debit card. Click "Next", enter your card information, and then click "Next" again.
14) On the Confirm view please review all of the information that you have entered so far, including your device order, billing address, shipping address, shipping method, and additional payment information. Click on the "Confirm" button.
15) Your device order has been placed! You will receive a confirmation email for your order to the email address associated to your Virgin Pulse account. You'll receive another email once your order has shipped. The expected delivery time is 7 to 10 business days from the Order Date.
Thanks for shopping with Virgin Pulse!