Misfit devices are a great way to track your activity in the Virgin Pulse program! You can connect to Misfit by following the steps bellow.
1) Make sure that you have created a Misfit account and linked your Misfit device (you can create an account via misfit.com).
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Devices & Apps.
4) Scroll down and locate the Misfit section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Connect” button that appears.
5) You’ll be redirected to the Misfit/Virgin Pulse application authorization page, where you’ll need to enter your Misfit log-in details, and click the “Sign in” button.
6) Your connection will be made successfully, and you’ll be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page, where there should be a link icon in the top right corner of the Misfit section of the page indicating that you have successfully connected it.
7) Once your Misfit account is linked to your Virgin Pulse account, you can manually sync your Misfit data to your Virgin Pulse account as often as you’d like. Virgin Pulse uses a notification system to pull any new Misfit data into your Virgin Pulse account as it becomes available on the Misfit website.