How do I earn rewards with Nutrition?
Here are some of the ways that Virgin Pulse rewards healthy behaviors and good nutrition choices! Please note that the Nutrition Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it. Also note that the amount of Points associated to these rewards, and how often you are able earn them are specific to your sponsor, and may differ from the default rewards and values listed below.
For an exact list of all of the ways that you can rack up points with Nutrition, check out the "How to Earn" page on your member account, or the "Nutrition Guide Rewards" at the bottom of your Nutrition Guide page.
- Daily Calorie Tracking: Track your calories using MyFitnessPal once per day and earn 20 Points per day.
- Connect to MyFitnessPal: Connect your Virgin Pulse account to a MyFitnessPal account once ever and earn 100 Points.
- Choose Your Eating Type: Select your Nutrition Profile once a year and earn 250 Points per year.
- Browse Healthy Recipes: Access the Zipongo site through Virgin Pulse and browse recipes once per week and earn 10 Points per week.
- Favorite a Recipe: Access the Zipongo site through Virgin Pulse, click into a recipe and add it as a favorite once per week and earn 10 Points per week.
- Add a Recipe to Grocery List: Access the Zipongo site through Virgin Pulse, click into a recipe, and add it to your Grocery List in Zipongo once per week to earn 10 Points per week.
- Track Calories 10 Days in a Month (Trophy): Track your calories using MyFitnessPal for any 10 days within a month and earn this trophy and 200 Points once per month.
- Track Calories 20 Days in a Month (Trophy): Track your calories using MyFitnessPal for any 20 days within a month and earn this trophy and 300 Points once per month.
You can also earn Points for tracking your nutrition-related Healthy Habits trackers, and taking your biometric measurements each month!