Using the social features offered by Virgin Pulse is a great way to interact with your co-workers and motivate each other! You can add other members within your sponsor to be Friends on the Virgin Pulse portal. When you add a friend, they will receive a notification on their Virgin Pulse website and can accept your request.
To add Friends, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Friends” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Friends”.
3) On the "My Friends" page, click on the "Add Friends" button in the top right corner.
4) A pop-up will appear where you can view Suggested Friends or search for Friends by name.
5) Your Suggested Friends will display other members within your sponsor that you are not friends with yet, that have the highest amount of mutual friends with you. To add a suggested friend, click the "Add Friend" button below them.
6) To search for friends by name, click on the "Find by Name" tab in the pop-up. Start typing in a person's first name or last name (at least three characters in order for search to begin working). Your search results will begin to populate below as you type.
7) To add a friend from your search, click on the "Add Friend" button to the right of their name.
- If you're already friends with a person in your search results, it will display "Friends" next to their name.
- If you have already sent them a friend request, it will display "Invite Sent".
- If the person has sent you a friend request and you have not yet responded, there will be a checkmark icon and an "X" icon next to their name, and you can accept or deny their friend request in this view.
8) Once a person has accepted your friend request, they will begin to display on your Friends Leaderboard and your "My Friends" page. You'll be able to view their profile and invite them to personal challenges!
Note: If your friend does not work at the same company and you have the option "Friends Outside Of The Company" available on your account, then check the instructions on how to proceed further here.