How do I create a Group?
Groups are a great way to communicate with other members in your community on topic in which you are all interested! Please note, the ability to add Groups must be offered by your sponsor in order to be able to access them.
To create a group, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Friends” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Groups”.
3) On the "Groups" page, click on the "Create a Group" button in the top right corner.
4) A pop-up will appear where you'll enter all of the necessary information to create a group.
Note*: Once you've created a group, it is available for any member in your sponsor to join (there are no private groups).
- Name - Give your group an informative, creative name.
- Category - Select a group category from the drop-down menu
- Description - Enter a description of your group.
- Group Photo - Upload a profile photo for your group.
5) Click "Create a Group".
6) Your group has been created! You now can make posts, like others' posts, leave comments, and "like" posts.
Note*: Once you create a group, it is public for any other members within your community to join. You do not have the ability to make a private group.