Groups are a great way to communicate with other members in your community on topics in which you are all interested! Please note, the ability to add Groups must be offered by your sponsor in order to be able to access them.
To create a group, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Social ” in the top navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Groups”.
3) On the "Groups" page, click on the "Create a Group" button in the top right corner.
4) You'll be redirected to the page where you can create a group to gather others around a common goal or interest. Members of your group can support and encourage each other via "Messages" feature.
- Name your group - Give your group an informative, creative name.
- Set your group's common goal - This is what you'll help each other achieve, in person or online.
- Group Photo - Upload a profile photo for your group.
- Choose which topic your group will focus on - You can choose from several categories (but you don't have to)
- You can choose if you'd like for your group to be private or public.
5) Click "Create your Group".
6) Your group has been created! You can make posts, leave comments and "like" other posts.
*Note: Groups are not teams in a company-sponsored Challenge. It is not possible to participate in a company-sponsored or personal challenge with a Group.