If you'd like to remove a Friend on the Virgin Pulse portal, follow these steps:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over “Social” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Friends”.
3) On the "My Friends" page, locate the friend that you'd like to remove.
4) Click on the friend's picture or name to open their profile.
5) On their profile, click on the "Friends" drop-down menu within their cover photo.
6) Click on "REMOVE".
7) A pop-up will appear for you to confirm that you want to remove this person as a friend. Click on the "Yes, Remove!" button.
8) You'll be redirected to the "My Friends" page, and will see another pop-up alerting you that your friend has been removed.
9) Click on the "OK" button to close the pop-up.
10) Your friend will be removed from your "My Friends" page, as well as the "Friends Leaderboard". You can re-add this member as a friend at any time.