The time on your GoZone displays according to the timezone that you have set on your Virgin Pulse member account.
In order to resolve your issue, please try the following steps:
1) Check the timezone in your Virgin Pulse member account. When logged into the member website, hover over your profile picture icon in the right corner of the top navigation menu.
2) In the drop-down menu that appears, select "My Profile".
3) On the Profile page, scroll down to the bottom and locate the "Account Settings" section.
4) Confirm that the "Timezone Preference" is your current timezone. (It's not? Click on the "Edit" button, select the correct timezone, and click "Done.)
5) Upload your GoZone using a computer with the Sync software running and the USB cord. The sync will apply the updated timezone settings to your GoZone.
6) Once your sync is completed, press the button on the front of your GoZone to display the time. The time on your device should be correct.