In order to disconnect your Fitbit device, you can follow this step-by-step guide:
1) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
2) Hover over your profile picture in the right corner of the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Devices & Apps”.
3) Scroll down and locate the Fitbit section on the page, hover over it, and click the “Disconnect" button.
4) The page will reload, and the Fitbit section will display the "Connect" button again. This indicates that your Fitbit was successfully disconnected from the Virgin Pulse website.
5) Next, you will want log into your Fitbit account so you can revoke the Virgin Pulse permissions, essentially removing any lasting connection between the two accounts. Go to Fitbit.com, click "Log in" in the upper right hand corner and sign into your Fitbit account.
6) Click on the View Settings "Gear" icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu you would want to select "Settings".
7) From the settings page you will want to click on "Applications" from the left hand column.
8) From the Applications view you will want to find "Devices by Virgin Pulse" and click "Revoke Access". The item should clear from your list once revoked.
9) You have now successfully disconnected Virgin Pulse from Fitbit.
Note*: Your Fitbit data that has been previously uploaded will not be removed. You can reconnect to Fitbit at any time, and Virgin Pulse will pull up to 14 days back of data and reward you for your activity.