Please note, the Sleep Guide must be offered by your sponsor in order for you to be able to access it, and add Pre-Bedtime Activities. You can add Pre-Bedtime Activities to your Pre-Bed Window by performing the following steps:
1) Upload your sleep tracking activity from the previous night to ensure that it is displaying on your "My Sleep" chart on your Sleep Guide once you log in! The option to add Pre-Bedtime Activities will not display unless there is sleep data.
2) Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
3) Hover over “Health” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Sleep Guide”.
4) Locate the "Sleep" chart on the left side of the Sleep Guide page.
5) To add your pre-bedtime activity, click the icon for the activity that you'd like to add and drag it up and onto the chart above, lining it up with the time on the bottom of the chart (ex. adding "Screen Time" to 12:46 AM shown above).
6) Once your pre-bedtime activity is in the right time spot on the My Sleep chart, let go to place the activity onto the chart. It will automatically save once you release from dragging.
- If your activity is within the Pre-Bed Window, a red line with the icon will display on the chart.
- If your activity is outside of the Pre-Bed Window, a blue line with the icon will display on the chart.
7) You can add as many pre-bedtime activities as you'd like.
*Note: Once you have added a pre-bedtime activity, you cannot move it or delete it.